Hi, I'm Chocky!
It’s nice to meet you! Adopting can be a wonderful experience for us!
Please ensure you have an appropriate accessories when adopting me.
Come visit me at PAW - Adoption fee $30 - If you are thinking of adopting a guinea pig remember they do require commitment. Guinea pigs live on average 5 or more years and as with all pets require daily care, cleaning, attention and sometimes veterinary care. Long hair varieties require grooming and all will need dental and nail care. Ensuring you are not allergic to your new pet or their bedding materials is also important. If a guinea pig is a good match for your family they can be very enduring little pets that will whistle for a treat or even purr when petted.
72 days in shelter
INCLUDED IN ADOPTION FEE
- Spaying or Neutering
- Nail Clipping
- Treatment Against Fleas (cats, dogs and rabbits)
- First Vaccination (cats & dogs)
- Ear Cleaning
- 6 weeks coverage with PetSecure Insurance
- First Deworming
- Microchip Identification (cats & dogs)
- 1 month of 24hr PetWatch
- Rabies Vaccine (dogs)
- 1 week of GoodPup
- 1 case of Royal Canin Wet Food (Cats)
- 1 bag of Royal Canin Dry Food